ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a UK-headquartered Professional Services Firm with a global presence. They are expanding their Asia Team and is looking to hire an Accountant to take charge of the day-to-day accounting operations.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting functions across Singapore, India, and Australia
- Ensure timely monthly, quarterly and year end closings and compliance with accounting policies and standard operating procedures
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Ensure the completion of quarterly GST submissions
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and the respective government authorities where required
- Responsible for yearly audit and tax reporting requirements
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- At least 5 years of experience preferably with strong credit & collections environment
- Experience with Concur is highly advantageous
- Detail-oriented, driven and great interpersonal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).